Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Yummy Day :D

Had a very nice day today relaxing and chatting with Rz. We went to meet Bny to deliver his order. Nice of him to buy more than he initially asked for :)

He wanted to sell Rz a TARANTULA :s Yes, it's illegal to keep one as a pet in Singapore, which is why I'm not disclosing his name or the company he works for, or where we met him at. LOL! Had quite a nice talk with him but he had to rush off cos he was still working today.

After he left, we decided to walk around the nearby supermarket and look what we bought! Tohato Caramel Corn snacks! :D The green one is green tea flavoured :D



Later we went back to our new favourite hawker centre: Zion Riverside! Hehee~!

Here's my dinner :D Wanton Meeee!



Rz had Char Kway Teow, fried with lard and chinese sausages. Not for the health conscious!



We digested our sinfulness by walking from Zion all the way to Clarke Quay MRT Station :D Was really so nice to stroll along the river in the cool night air. Saw places I've not been to in ages :)

Was really happy and contented :) Very satisfying day :)

I wonder when I'll be able to move out and get my own home. Sigh :)


- 23 July 2006 3:12am -

No comments: